Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushcraft Military Dress Code

well bring on the apocalypse!!!! hooraa!!!!!!!! the sad thing is, people probably think we are all zombie phobic, machete swinging, beret wearing k*#b jockies! and lets face it bears not much better! great vids chaps
    i'm not lost!!! i'm discovering an alterative route is all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post

You have got to see this! If you watch all the way through, you will now know how Star Wars Kid ended up.

Their homemade katas are utter bs - they are far more inspired by Hong Kong action movies, than actual martial arts. The tameshigiri (cutting of pool noodels and tatami (bamboo) mats) is just painfull to watch! Funny to se how the little guy is actually doing a better job than Action Man, even though it is his first time ever cutting tatami mats. These guys wuld be expelled from any dojo here in Denmark.

Tip: If you wish to experience the strange motion of being somewhat terrified yet peeing your pants laughing, watch the playlist named DANBO. But, don't say I didn't warn you!
    i love the grunts! he must be taken the mick, this can't possibly be serious.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Trapper
    lol, ok. the trousers and jacket i could understand if the weather conditions were a bit crappy. i myself have a waterproof/ windproof set of British Army Issue DPM. The boots are uncomfortable at the best of times so wouldn't be my first choice but, each to there own i suppose.... what takes it to far for me.............. is that beret.

This what happens when cousins marry......

Hobo
    he is my hero lol

Dunno what uncle Ray would make of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Colliewobble View Post
    Dunno what uncle Ray would make of him!
    Having the choioce, he would stear far away from him!

If Ray should end up in a situation where he somehow got the responsibility for an individual like actionman here (at an advanced course or in case of an emergency), I belive that the first thing Ray would do would be to strip him of his toys, stripping him of his illusions and dangerous misunderstandings of survival. Then give him som kind of very basic responsibility, of which he could not fail, thus building up his self esteem, occupying him and making him feel useful. In a tense situation, nothing is more dangerous than an idle fool, equipped with weapons, grave misunderstandings and delusions of grandeur.

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    nothing is more dangerous than an idle fool, equipped with weapons, grave misunderstandings and delusions of grandeur.
    Sound like an old OC of mine

OC?