Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushcraft Military Dress Code

I just watched some of his "martial arts" videos... action man is a backyard ninja aswell? No suprise I guess.

I haven't fought for many years (busted my shoulder teaching WMA and working as an archaeologist), but I am quite sure I could pacify him instantly, without even having to hurt him. His reflexes are almost nonexistent.

Jason Stork genuine American giant eight year old retard ! Quality viewing though my fav is the 'Snow Hole Sniper'.

The amazing thing is he has 3 1/2 k subscribers! wonder how many are taking the piss ?
    Last edited by klause; 05-08-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    There's no brew without fire.

Ohhh.... Action Man has got a miniature dragunov to match his toy bow. How sweet!

And, what's with the halloween gloves he is wearing in a lot of the videos? Skeletal hand gloves, recommended by 50% of the recent occupants of Castle Greyskull!
    Last edited by JEEP; 06-08-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Ohhh.... Action Man has got a miniature dragunov to match his toy bow. How sweet!
    I realy thought it was a wind up at first, but the more of his vids i watch the more i realise how serious he is !

Mountainous Survival - STAY TUNED lol !
    There's no brew without fire.

Worth watching for the incredibly realistic muzzle flash alone!

What a cretin!!
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Oh both these guys are great, they should get lots of shiny medals.
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Tribal Elder
    Lol

What's that crouching by the river, and looking left and right all about? Is he looking for trees in the wood?
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

Quote Originally Posted by ANDYRAF View Post
    He started with five arrows and ended with four, Hummmm! he must have lost one.
    Impossible!!! He has video PROOF that he never missed the target once!! Am sure that even if one fell out of his quiver or his hand while shooting, his awesomeness would have defied gravity and forced that arrow into the target beside the other ones.

LOL at the snow cave sniper, his little half inch scope even has flip up covers!! Am surprised he was able to flip the up they look so small.
    Last edited by CanadianMike; 06-08-2011 at 02:07 PM.

You have got to see this! If you watch all the way through, you will now know how Star Wars Kid ended up.

Their homemade katas are utter bs - they are far more inspired by Hong Kong action movies, than actual martial arts. The tameshigiri (cutting of pool noodels and tatami (bamboo) mats) is just painfull to watch! Funny to se how the little guy is actually doing a better job than Action Man, even though it is his first time ever cutting tatami mats. These guys wuld be expelled from any dojo here in Denmark.

Tip: If you wish to experience the strange motion of being somewhat terrified yet peeing your pants laughing, watch the playlist named DANBO. But, don't say I didn't warn you!
    Last edited by JEEP; 06-08-2011 at 04:32 PM.