Thread: Proadventure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Proadventure

I ordered a DD travel hammock and a puuko 3.5" blade. And paid £9 nextday delivery. The only reason I ordered the hammock here is that DD were out of stock. Proadventure rang me and said the travel hammock wasn't being sold anymore, and would I like a frontline instead. I declined as I knew I'd need it as a bivvi too. So looked around for a travel hammock with no joy. So went ahead and ordered a frontline from DD. So I paid £9 delivery for a knife. When the knife came it was the wrong knife having only a 2.5" blade. That was annoying, but what really got my goat was that a few weeks later DD had the travel hammock in. So they basically told me one product would never be available again to get me to purchase something else and sent me the wrong product. DD Hammocks on the other hand are fantastic to deal with. They even offered to swap once I told them what happened. Everything I ordered came tje next day, cannot reccomend them or their products enough

Alone in the Wilderness

Smile Right to reply

Hi, just a quick note in reply.

Your forum entry is the first time this issue has been brought to my attention so I presume this is an appropriate place to respond.

This is the out of stock email we sent to you, and the only correspondence to be found on our system about your order.

"Dear R J Bennett,

Thank you for your order.

Unfortunately we are currently out of stock of the Travel Hammock.

We cannot restock these in the near future and will remove them as "in stock" from our website.

As an alternative we can offer the Frontline Hammock (£49) or the Camping Hammock (£25). We also stock the Hennessey Hammocks, all prices and info can be found on our website. Please let us know if you would like any of these instead.

Regards

Liam Davis

ProAdventure Ltd

01978 860605"

We would have been happy for you to return the knife at the time for a full refund, and still would if it unused.

As soon as we found out from your forum entry that the knife description was wrong we changed it on our website, and are grateful for knowing.

DD aren't usually forthcoming with delivery dates so we try and be as open as possible on when we can get new stock in, and give people the opportunity to order elsewhere.

We did have the Frontline in stock and would have sent it next day with the knife at the same carriage rate.

We do our utmost to provide a high level of customer service and our feefo feedback rating of 97% is evidence of this. We respond to every complaint we receive and do our best to resolve the issue.

Please get in touch if you wish to take this further.

Peter Carol
    ProAdventure Ltd
    34-36 Castle Street
    Llangollen
    www.proadventure.co.uk

I have bought quite a lot of stuff from Proadventure and have it has always been smooth and without problems. I guess some wires must have been crossed on this one