Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Dartmoor 3 Day Solo Expedition

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hmmm, not a bad idea Steve. Doing a video on some basic navigation would be a challenge for sure. Not too sure if I've got the kit capable of something like that but I'll happily give it a go. I've got a few weekends on the moor before the end of the 'season' so I'll have a think about the best way to do it.

I'm also doing my Walking Group Leader course the weekend after Ten Tors so I will try to get some footage from that which may be interesting.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Hmmm, not a bad idea Steve. Doing a video on some basic navigation would be a challenge for sure. Not too sure if I've got the kit capable of something like that but I'll happily give it a go. I've got a few weekends on the moor before the end of the 'season' so I'll have a think about the best way to do it.

I'm also doing my Walking Group Leader course the weekend after Ten Tors so I will try to get some footage from that which may be interesting.

Martin
    Thanks mate!

Steve
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!