Thread: great experience

great experience

hi all,
    well a few days ago i was hunting up around my wood. i was on the edge of a lagre grassy field which hadnt been cut for ages so the grass was over knee high. i was beded down, camo'd up, watching over a group of trees waiting for pigeons when i spot a fox about 80 yards away from me at the other end of the field. i gave a squeak just t see wht would happen and the fox stopped in its tracks and looked my way, ears pricked. i gave another squeel and it cam bounding towards me very fast! i could just see its head boobing up and down as it came bouding full pelt towards me. it stopped finally about 10yrds away from me, saring straight at me, trying to determine what i was. i gave another squeak and it walked as close as 5 yards!!! it took it about 2 seconds to reaise i wasnt a rabbit and it bolted straight for cover. it was only a young vixen, no bigger than a housecat but it was a joy to see.
    hope you enjoyed this,
    ATB
    Aaron
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Treasure the memory.
    Do you want to be happy or do you want to be normal?

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Nice one..