Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do i add pictures to a thread?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question How do i add pictures to a thread?

I was out today in the woods doing a spot of carving and i wanted to do a thread on my day, but i cant work out how to add the photos in.

Cheers, Robb
    Every mile on a river takes you further from home than every hundred miles on a road.

I hope thats a birchbark canoe in your pocket.... - I guess i should give some credit to Metal Mug

Hi Robb, you will need to sign up (free) to a site like photobucket or flickr then up-load your pics to that, this will give you the coding for each pic and you just copy or click on the code then paste it on here

HTH

use the img tag (img)http://url for you img where its hosted.jpg (/img) but with square brackets instead of the round ones.

Or use the insert image button at the top of the post, a pop up box appears, enter the img URL in the box and click ok.
    resnikov

"You can do loads in 12 minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath"

My blog & twitter

Hi Robb, you will need to sign up (free) to a site like photobucket or flickr then up-load your pics to that, this will give you the coding for each pic and you just copy or click on the code then paste it on here
    Ah well thats just annoying. But people insert thumbnails dont they?

Thanks for the help, Robb
    Every mile on a river takes you further from home than every hundred miles on a road.

I hope thats a birchbark canoe in your pocket.... - I guess i should give some credit to Metal Mug

Rob, just upload to your facebook account, then right click on the picture, go to properties, highlight the jpg address, Ctrl+c, then come here, type [img] then Ctrl-v, finish off with [/img] and you are done. Won't show up as a thumbnail that has to be opened, it'll show up on the page like all my pics do.

Cheers Mike, thanks for the help, now i can finaly get the photos of the apoon im carving up.

Cheers again, Robb

A poon, have you got your teesh in Robb ?

A poon, have you got your teesh in Robb ?
    HaHa, you knew what i meant

Robb

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    It isn't the easiest thing to do, it's on my list of things to do ("Make a video how-to add pictures"), now I've got some time I should get it done shortly. Thanks for everyone's input so far
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

It isn't the easiest thing to do, it's on my list of things to do ("Make a video how-to add pictures"), now I've got some time I should get it done shortly. Thanks for everyone's input so far
    Ye i think that is a very good idea Because there may be other people who are unsure of how to do it.

Robb