Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very stange experience

Very stange experience

well i was walking down my garden when heard distressed tweeting. i turned a corner to see 2 blue tits on the floor, claws and beaks fixed together shrieking at eachother. i walked towards them, thinking these 2 would break it up but they kept at it! they were right at me feet as if i wasnt even there. i reached down and very gingerly pulled them from eachother. one flew off, imedeatly followed by the other which again latched onto it and they both tumbled to the ground. again i walked up and seperated them. this time one fleww off and the other went flew onto a branch 10 ft above as if nothing had happened! i can only assume they are 2 males fighting at this time of yea/r.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Not sure what you mean? by the way i speak Welsh fluently and it should be cnau gwersylla sorry.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Quote Originally Posted by GwersyllaCnau View Post
    Why does Alfred Hitchcock spring to mind?
    Aaron... Alfred Hitchcock was a very famous film director who made a film called "the Birds" way back before you were born and it was about birds behaving strangely and then attacking people... I gues you need to be a certain age for the significance to kick in :-)
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Rushton View Post
    Not sure what you mean? by the way i speak Welsh fluently and it should be cnau gwersylla sorry.
    Well, "nut, camping" still has a great ring to it.

oh yeah my dad told me about that! can't see a blue tit doing much damage though!
    Ghandi

Quote Originally Posted by Metal mug View Post
    Well, "nut, camping" still has a great ring to it.
    I'd stick with Nut Camping Butty, like metal mug says, it's got a good ring to it:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Rushton View Post
    oh yeah my dad told me about that! can't see a blue tit doing much damage though!
    Imagine 5,000 blue tits with attitude... you'll get the picture :-)

lol i see what you mean, they were taking feathers out of eachother today. fighting over territory perhaps? intrestingly they were right under a birdbox which is used every year, under a pine copse and has the birdtable within 10m so i think it probably prime real estate for a songibrd.
    Ghandi

Thanks for the translation correction guys, I did actually mean Nut Camping when I asked my wife for the translation. My Error